Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! I have decided to jump on the band wagon, and boy am I excited. I enjoy reading others and I hope you enjoy ours! Here is just a little about us since we got married.

Heath and I have been together for 5 years in May. We got married on May 22, 2010 at the Chantilly Mansion and are so excited to be celebrate our one year wedding anniversary in a few months! We went to Cancun Mexico for our honeymoon (thanks to Heath's mother and step father and their time-share) and chilled on the beach for 8 days... it was amazing! Heath works for Discount Tire part time while attending Weber State University full time. I currently work for America First Credit Union full time and love my job (most of the time). In December we decided to add to our little family and get a puppy! Her name is Olive and she is a Boston Terrier. She has a Boston Terrier cousin named Beamer and he is the reason we decided to get that breed. In December we also decided to visit one of my Bestest friends Nicole Hooper (known as Pookie to us) in MAUI!! And OH, was it amazing! She and her Fiance were the best tour guides/transportation/hotel in the world! What a great choice to move there for a bit so we could come and visit! (I will post pictures a little later). And now we are on to the next stage in life! We are currently under contract for our first home! Yahoo!! It is in East Kaysville and we got it for a STEAL! Which is why I started this blog. To document all the wallpaper removal and carpet ripping (and burning). I love before and after shows and I hope our home can be a good "after" product! Now we are just playing the waiting game (underwriters... psssh! They will thake their sweet and merry time because they dont have to live in their parents office for a month...) hopefully we can get into our GROOVY house soon!

Thats all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment