Monday, March 28, 2011

"My fingers hurrrt..." "Well your back is gonna hurt 'cause you just pulled landscaping duty!!"

Well it has been officially one week since we got the keys and we have yet to move in... Still! We grossly underestimated the wallpaper in this place! That is all we have been doing every night after work and all day on our days off. We have been removing wallpaper, glue from the walls, spackle holes, sand, priming, and painting. I have spent 12 and 14 hours the last two days there and man oh man am I tired! Every part of my body hurts... I think I went into a slight coma last night.
But its starting to feel like home! We get to paint the colors we want and do the finishes we want. We even get to put the smoke detectors we want! ;D (the home came without a SINGLE smoke detector!) My camera battery died and I cant find my charger, so here are a few pictures I got before it croaked. I will post more when I figure out how to get pictures off my phone (make Heath do it) . Well, I'm off for another 8 or so hour day! Tootles!




The most groovy wallpaper in the house

Sort of after. That wallpaper just fell off, I wish it was all that easy! (it already looks better!!)

2 comments:

  1. I bet it is going to be so cute once you are all done!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jussstiiiiina! Hey pretty lady! I miss your face! I'm so glad you made a blog! send me your email and I will add you to mine if you want! Congrats on the big purchase!

    ReplyDelete