Friday, March 18, 2011

Signed Our Lives Away!

Well its official, we signed our lives away. We are HOME OWNERS!! To celebarate we went to Sill's Cafe before we went to the title company and I was so nervous I could hardly eat my breakfast such a waste if a deeeelicious breakfast! We signed a stack of papers as big as a collage text book and my signature definately changed towards the end... I should be a doctor based on my signature alone. Yeeehaw we are so excited! Let the home improvement projects BEGIN!


Right before we were about to go and sign all the papers. I think I was ready to throw up! :) (from excitement... and nerves)

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you have a blog!!!! :) How is the wall paper situation? ha I hope you are getting it off! We have this spray that we used to get ours off.. it worked wonders! You could borrow it if you want! Let me know! :) And now that you are just up the street, you'll need to come visit! an I wanna see your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the new home!!! and i am so excited you have a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I like blogging, I can't believe I didn't have one sooner! We have been slaving away this last week, and I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. FINALLY haha :D

    ReplyDelete