Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Its a done deal!

So literally after my post yesterday 3 hours later I got a call that we are closing FRIDAY! YAHOO!!! :D We wont get to move in until Monday the 20th, but we are so excited to have an end in sight. My poor parents will finally have thier garage and office space back! Nicole and Brian are moving back from Hawai'i next Thursday the 24th and we planned on them staying with us for a while and I'm just so glad this all worked out! :) :) :)

Here is a little bit about our place. It is a Midcentury modern home build in 1965 and its on the east bench in Kaysville. 3 bedrooms 2 baths and an unfinished basement for room to grow. Its got a great living room with a fireplace and a SUNroom! (I will post pictures soon when we get into the house) And this place has got KILLER views! It feels like you could reach up and touch the mountains... and you can see the Antelope Island perfectly! I bet sunsets look amazing! Cant wait to see our first one :)
Is it so weird to say I'm absolutely excited to remove all the wallpaper (so much wallpaper...) from that place? I can't wait to make it our own. Most everything in this house is a original aside from wiring and plumbing and all that (thank goodness, because I'm not up for that kind of a project). There is, from what we could see, beautiful hardwood floors (score!) under all the carpet. And These people loved carpet (and wallpaper) because its everywhere... dining room, kitchen (yuck), and bathrooms (double yuck)! But this way we can customize the house to exactly how we want.
We are so excited!

That's all for now



P.S. as soon as we get into the house I will post pictures of the wedding and all that... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment