Thursday, December 1, 2011

4 month recap

Oh man, I have been slacking! So many things to report on in these last 3 months. What a roller coaster of good and bad things that have come to pass.

First I'll start in August:

Baby Koa was born!! :D
August 24th 2011

Oh I'm just such a proud Auntie Pookie I could scream! Koa is a wonderful little bundle of joy that can be a little turd for mommy when it comes to sleep, but he gets better and better for her every week. All his little smiles and coos make it worth it! Shoot, and I'm not even his mom!









In September we had Steaksgiving with B and Pooks and of course Koa Bear. :) we were pre-gaming for Thanksgiving. It's nice to have firends with a grill and it's nice to have friends with maranading steaks that have no grill! ;) Love all the good times with our great company :D







In October we of course didn't do anything for Halloween, but I got to dress up for work! I was just so very excited for all the little kids to come over (we were warned to stock up plenty) but we ended up only having about 10 kids... needless to say we had a lot of left over candy and a big old sugar high for weeks.
...
Guess who I was for Halloween ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment