Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Summer Time

Trying to play a little catch up here with blogging! I'm going to do a quick recap of the eventful summer even though we did not get to go camping once :( Any who, enjoy!


This handsome boy surprised me with tickets to see my favorite book 'To Kill A Mockingbird' on play! Even though he got food poisoning and was puking the whole way down, he still insisted we do the drive to Cedar City (he slept most of the way). What a lucky girl I am!









This was our trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Grace, Idaho. As always a blast! Games, dune buggies, home made water slides, gorgeous sunsets... I don't think may people have the great opportunities like I do to have fun when you've got a farm family.  



Next, above, are a few pictures of our may bike rides. I got a new bike this summer and we just love taking it on the trails! Many of our friends have bikes as well so we have started a biker gang called Sons of Bitches. Be careful with us on the trails... just sayin!





And last we have some pictures of our nature hikes. This particular trip was at Alta Ski Resort. He love to hike and this was one of my favorite trips this summer. All in all we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment