Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wedding Day Bliss!

My eldest brother Kelly got married to Nicole Weeks yesterday July 8th, 2012. It was a lovely heart-felt ceremony and a nice little reception with family and close friends. I'm so happy for these kids!

The Brady Bunch! :)


All my moms girls 


This is the definition of our family. Random.


Grandma & Grandpa



 Cody and Skyler






Me and Rynn                                                                   


Grandpa helped me with my lip gloss. My lips and all the skin around them were moist and glittery! haha it was too funny! Favorite picture ever. :)




2 comments:

  1. This is really sad but I seriously had no idea. Was it supposed to be that way?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happened fast, and it was mostly immediate family there. Lol

      Delete